If you are married or you have been in a relationship for a long time you may be looking for new and exciting questions to ask each other!
There is nothing like going out to dinner and having nothing to say……Crickets?
As we have been together for 13 years and spend literally every waking minute together, we often run out of interesting questions to ask each other on date night.
So, I dreamed up some exciting questions to ask Mike on our next date.
Whether you are having an exciting date out as a married couple or spending a romantic night in at home, here are 120 fun questions for couples to spice up your otherwise “boring” and usual conversation.
You might even like to use some of these questions for flirty texts for your husband.
To spice things up, check out these flirty questions or these fun Never Have I Ever Questions for Couples!
Questions to Ask Your Spouse About Family
Let’s start with some interesting questions to ask your spouse about family that you might not necessarily have thought of asking in the past?
- What character traits do you have of your mother?
- What character traits do you have of your father?
- How are you the same as your siblings?
- How are you the different to your siblings?
- If you had to be stranded on a desert island with one family member (can’t be me) who would it be?
- How would you change your childhood if you could have it over?
- What is the best part of your childhood?
- Who was your favourite school teacher and why?
- What is your favourite family tradition?
- What is your least favourite family tradition?
- Do you think your childhood was better or worse than other peoples?
Fun Questions for Married Couples that are Completely Random
Here are some fun and totally random questions for married couples for a light hearted date night:
- What is your love language?
- If you would be elected, would you want to be president?
- If you could be famous, who would you chose to be?
- Do you look like a celebrity?
- Do you think I look like a celebrity?
- Do you love the idea of jury duty or would you rather get out of it?
- If we won 1 million dollars, how would you like to spend it?
- If you are able to choose your secret talent, what would it be?
- 3 wishes – go!
- Do you think ghosts exist?
- What is one thing you have never told me?
You might also like to check out: would you rather questions for married couples.
Deep Questions for Married Couples
If you want to have a deep and meaningful with your spouse (of if your marriage is struggling right now), here are some of the best deep questions for married couples to ask each other:
- If you got to choose your death, what would it be from?
- When was the last time you cried?
- If you are known for one thing in your life, what would that be for?
- What is the one trait you value most in a partner?
- What is the one trait you value most in a friend?
- Would you rather travel the world and be poor or be rich and stuck in one country forever?
- What is the worst memory you have?
- What is the best memory you have?
- If you could change something about our relationship, what would it be?
- What do you feel successful at?
- What do you feel not successful at?
See more: Romantic things to do for your husband
Fun Questions for Married Couples About Love
If you would like to focus your questions on love, here are some fun questions for married couples about love:
- What was the first thought that popped into your brain when you first met me?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- What is your biggest concern or fear about our relationship?
- Do you think we are more similar or more different?
- What scares you the most about our relationship?
- What excites you most about our future?
- What do you think is the best one word to describe our relationship?
- Is there an activity that we haven’t done that you’d like to do together?
- What is your favourite memory of us?
- If I died tomorrow what would you remember me for?
If you prefer a “Question Game” that does the hard work for you, here some of our favorites you could pick up:
- Show Me U Know Me: Hilarious Conversation Starter Icebreaker Party
- ADULT LOADED QUESTIONS – A Rousing Adult Party Game from All Things Equal, Inc.
- Talk Flirt Dare
Interesting Questions to Ask Your Spouse
Here are some interesting and fun questions for married couples to ask each other:
- What is the most embarrassing moment of your life to date?
- What is the very best moment of your life to date?
- If a beggar asked for money and you knew they were genuine, would you give it?
- Pick one friend to switch lives with
- Would you rather be rich or famous?
- If you won a trip to anywhere in the world, where would you pick?
- If you had to watch 1 movie on repeat forever what would it be?
- What would be your green mile meal?
- Which friend or family member of mine could you do without?
- If you weren’t a human, which animal would you choose to be?
See also: Best icebreaker questions for dating
Fun Questions for Married Couples About the Holidays
Here are some fun questions for married couples about the holidays:
- What is your favourite holiday?
- Do you prefer birthday or Xmas?
- Is there any holiday you could do without?
- Snowy Xmas or Beach Xmas?
- What is your favourite Christmas movie?
- What is your least favourite Christmas movie?
- What is your favourite and least favourite part about Thanksgiving?
- Do you love Christmas or rather avoid it?
- Have you ever been sad on Valentines day?
- Did you ever secretly hate a Christmas gift? What was it?
You might also like: Romantic things to do for your wife to really surprise her!
Fun Questions for Couples About Your Future Together
Here are some fun & interesting questions to ask your partner about your future together:
- What you consider adopting?
- If I loved a name for a child but you hated it, would you let me name our kid that?
- What do you see us doing in 5 years time?
- What do you see us doing in 10 years time?
- Would you rather all boys or all girls?
- What do you think our net worth will be when we are retired?
- What do you see yourself doing when you have retired?
- Do you or have you ever wanted a holiday home?
- Do you see yourself house downsizing or upsizing in the future?
- Who is one person you think we won’t have contact with in the future?
Fun Questions for Married Couples About Animals
Here are some fun & interesting questions to ask your partner about animals:
- Do you think humans look like their pets?
- Would you rather go diving or on a safari?
- What animal do you think you have the most characteristics like?
- Do you think an alligator or a lion would win a fight?
- If you had an exotic pet, what would it be?
- Could you ever see yourself as a farmer?
- Would you ever go vegetarian for the sake of the animals?
- Do you think in the future everyone will be eating artificial meat?
- What is the scariest animal?
- What is the cutest animal?
Fun Questions for Couples About Traveling & Space
Here are some fun & interesting questions to ask your partner about traveling:
- If you were chosen to go to space on a one way ticket, would you do it?
- Would you like to travel to Mars?
- Do you think aliens exist?
- Name 3 countries you would like to visit in the next 10 years?
- Name 3 countries you don’t want to ever visit?
- Other than your country, if you were a citizen of another country, where would you choose?
- Do you prefer to travel by plane, car or boat?
- Could you live in a tiny house?
- Could you campervan around a country for a year?
- What country is at the top of your bucket list right now?
Fun Questions for Couples About Food
Here are some fun & interesting questions to ask your partner about food:
- What is the food you hate the most?
- What dish that I make do you secretly hate or like the least?
- What is one food you eat for me?
- What foods cant be mixed ever?
- What is a weird food combo that you would eat?
- Would you eat sheep brains for $1000?
- Would you win at a pizza eating contest against your friends?
- What food do you think is the unhealthiest in the world?
- Do you think you are healthy right now?
Questions for Couples About Favourite Things
Here are some fun & interesting questions to ask your partner about your favourite things:
- What is your favourite flavor of frozen yogurt?
- What Starbucks Coffee would you order?
- Do you prefer large shops or boutique?
- If you could only keep 1 item of clothing in your closet, what would it be?
- What is your favourite picture of us?
- What is your favourite memory of us?
- What is your favourite memory of our friends?
- What was your favourite childhood pet?
- If you had to flavor your water, what flavor?
This or that questions for couples?
Here are some fun this or that questions for couples:
- Do you prefer Disney or Pixar?
- Do you prefer Iced coffee or hot coffee?
- Do you prefer Chocolate cake or banana cake?
- Do you prefer Spring or Fall?
- Do you prefer Christmas or New Years?
- Do you prefer Coffee or Red Bull?
- Do you prefer Fox or CNN?
- Do you prefer Beach or Mountains?
- Do you prefer Airbnb or Hotel?
- Do you prefer dinner or breakfast?
That’s it folks! 120 fun questions for married couples to ask on date night that are anything but boring!
Save 120 Fun Questions for Married Couples to Ask on Date Night to Pinterest so you can find it later
Thursday 5th of January 2023
Thank you so much for this. Everything I have found is either online (not great for a special date, at least to me) or way too serious ("Are you growing closer or more apart?"). I just want to have a fun little quiz to do for a fun date night. I am definitely going to use these next week for our special date!
Friday 6th of January 2023
Hi David, So glad you liked the questions! Have a wonderful date :)