With Mother’s day just around the corner, show your mom you love her with these Quotes for Mom (Ideal Mothers Day Instagram Captions or Card Messages)
50 + Quotes for Mom (Perfect for Mothers Day!)
Mothers are very special. You only get one mother so make sure she knows she is special with a beautiful quote.
You can use these 50+ Quotes for Mom in a dedicated Instagram post or in a card to show her how much you care!
- Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved – Erich Fromm
- A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories- Honore de Balzac
- My mom has always been kind of my backbone. She keeps me strong. She is a mother, a friend. She is really everything to me – Aerin Lauder
- No man succeeds without a good woman behind him. Wife or mother, if it is both, he is twice blessed indeed – Godfrey Winn
- A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s. – Princess Diana
- Now that I’m grown, I realize I don’t just feel gratitude for you—but admiration. I’d want to pattern my life after yours even if you weren’t my mother
- There is nothing in the world of art like the songs mother used to sing – Billy Sunday
- When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child – Sophia Loren
- My mother taught me to be honest, to be selfless, and to touch people in a positive way – Scott Eastwood
- My greatest pleasure is spending time with my family: my husband and daughter, but also my mother, my three sisters, and their families – Siri Hustvedt
- To Mom, with love, from your favorite child.
- “God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers.” -Jewish Proverb
- To my mom, my friend, my angel
- My mother is a walking miracle.—Leonardo DiCaprio
- A mother’s love is more beautiful than any fresh flower.—Debasish Mridha
- Happy Mother’s Day, Mama. Every day, I thank heaven you’re mine.
- Being a mother and grandmother is the best of the best in my life. My grandchildren multiply the joy my daughters bring me – Alexandra Stoddard
- I’m so proud to be your kid.
- The influence of a mother in the lives of her children is beyond calculation. —James E. Faust
- Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. —William Makepeace Thackeray
- Sooner or later, we all quote our mothers. – Unknown
- My Mother: She is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her. —Jodi Picoult
- A mother’s love is everything. It is what brings a child into this world. It is what molds their entire being. When a mother sees her child in danger, she is literally capable of anything. Mothers have lifted cars off of their children, and destroyed entire dynasties. A mother’s love is the strongest energy known to man. —Jamie McGuire
- There is no velvet so soft as a mother’s lap, no rose as lovely as her smile, no path so flowery as that imprinted with her footsteps. – Archibald Thompson
- When you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know. —Mitch Albom
- Nothing is really lost until your mom can’t find it. – Unknown
- It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful? —Mahatma Gandhi
- There is no role in life that is more essential than that of motherhood. —Elder M. Russell Ballard
- There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one.—Jill Churchill
- I got to grow up with a mother who taught me to believe in me – Antonio Villaraigosa
- I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life – Abraham Lincoln
- Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love. – Stevie Wonder
- Motherhood: All love begins and ends there. – Robert Browning
- To the best mom ever: Thanks for always being there.
- Motherhood is the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary — it’s an act of infinite optimism. – Gilda Radner
- Thank you for loving me, teaching me, encouraging me, and raising me. You’ve worked hard!
- Society couldn’t exist without moms. So we all owe our mothers a lot.
- Mom, I was lucky enough to inherit your eyes and your sense of humor. I keep hoping I’ll get your lie-detector capabilities, too!
- When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. -Sophia Loren
- The world needs our mothers. —Liya Kebede
- A mother’s hug lasts long after she lets go. —Unknown
- Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face. —George Eliot
- A mother is the one who fills your heart in the first place. – Amy Tan
- “No influence is so powerful as that of the mother.” -Sarah Josepha Hale
- When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find. – Mitch Albom
- Raising me took a lot of patience. Thanks for hanging in there with me.
- You’re my one and only mom, and I’ll always have a special place in my heart for you
- Right from the start, you were the one who nurtured me, prayed over me, worried about me, guided me and supported me in every pursuit. Thank you for being there every day with just the love I needed.
- There is nothing as sincere as a mother’s kiss. —Saleem Sharma
- A mother is always the beginning. She is how things begin. —Unknown
- We are born of love; love is our mother. —Rumi
If you love quotes you might also like to check out:
And follow our Instagram to see how we implement them!