Looking for date ideas in St George? We have you covered with 31+ of the most romantic things to do in St George Utah this weekend.
- You might also like: Date Ideas in Salt Lake City Utah
- You might also like: Date Ideas in Provo
Fun St George Date Ideas
Canyons Park – This place is so fun. For big kids at heart.
Johnson Canyon Arch – An easy 2 mile hike which is picturesque (perfect for a first date!)
Western Sky Aviation Warbird Museum – History buffs will love this place. One of the best nerdy date ideas!
Little Black Mountain Petroglyph Site – very cool petroglyphs on boulders to check out.
Fun Romantic restaurants & Coffee Shops: Date Night Ideas
Aragosta – If you like fancy date nights with good food, you will simply love this restaurant in St George.
Anasazi Steakhouse and Gallery – What is life if not a piece of seriously good steak. The secret to any (meat loving) girls heart.
Cliffside Restaurant – A restaurant with a view in Utah.
Guru’s Sports Bar & Grill – Simple, decent good American food for the down to earth couple.
Hash House A Go Go – This place is so fun and sure to impress even the pickiest of dates!
Cheap and Free Date Ideas
Glitter Mountain – While this used to be a hidden gem in St George, it now a particularly popular spot with locals.
Sand Hollow State Park – Great for couples who like water sports like stand up paddle boarding. If you want your date to last a little longer, you can also camp overnight here.
Red Cliffs – If you want a shorter, easier hike, this is a good choice as the hike is less than 2 miles. There is also a nice swimming hole here.
Fire Lake Park – A great little place for swimming and good views. P.S It’s free!
Lake At The Hills – A fun place to go fishing near St George.
Butterfly Trail/Lava Flow Trail – An easy 2 mile hike.
Unique dates in St George
Laser Mania Family Fun Center – Both adults and kids alike will have a ball at this place.
Brigham Young Winter Home Historical Site – If you are into history and LDS sites, this is a great historical site to check out.
Coyote Gulch Art Village – One of the more unique things to see in St George.
Brigham’s Playhouse – Great performances perfect for date night.
Outdoor Romantic Dates
- Red Hills Desert Garden – If you are a fit and active couple in St George, take a walk here.
- Pioneer Park – Easy hiking with lots of cool rock formations to admire.
- Red Cliffs National Conservation Area – Walk the trail to find a small waterfall – very romantic!
- Kanarraville Falls – Located about 40 minutes drive away, this is a fun hike of moderate to hard difficulty.
St George of course is also a great place to explore Zion National Park. Here are some of the best hikes in Zion:
Seasonal Date Ideas in St George
Summer Date Ideas
- Utah Shakespearean Festival – One of the best summer festivals in St George.
- Tuacahn Theater – An outdoor theatre, perfect for a summer night date!
- St. George City Pool – Cool off in a pool (alternatively you could just hike the narrows)
Winter Date Ideas
- Hike the winter trail in Snow Canyon State Park – open only from Nov. 1 – March 14, you can find the winter trail at the south end of Snow Canyon by the restrooms.
- Red Hills Desert Garden Holiday Lights – so pretty at Christmas time. One of the most romantic Christmas date ideas in the area!
- Christmas Lane – The Christmas lights are particularly special.
Fall Date Ideas
- The Staheli family Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch
- Spooky Lights and Pumpkin Frights – The St. George Art Museum turns into a haunted house for halloween – A great halloween date idea!
Had a great date? If you feel like sharing your romance with family and friends you might like to capture your special day/night with your family and friends on Instagram. Be sure to check out our Utah Quotes to find the perfect caption!